This website is divided into fourteen sections beyond this and the Home page.
1. The Book section is the most essential part of the site. It summarizes the setting, mission, and undertaking of the Philosophy of Happiness book.
2. The Quotes & Poems section displays over 2400 original quotes and poems pertaining to my philosophy. These are divided into four collections of the Knowing series, Live Knowing Life, Love Knowing Love, Pine Knowing Pain, and Shine Knowing Shame. The section contains purchase information regarding print versions of these collections. It also reproduces quotes and poems arising subsequent to these collections.
3. The Music section features some of my compositions, lyrics, and recordings in various media.
4. The Reflections section contains a collection of essays entitled Philosophic Reflections. These essays are related to my philosophical work and reveal motivations, illustrations, and resulting considerations.
5. The Daisy section characterizes the daisy as a descriptive symbol for the website, my other publications, and their ideas.
6. A News section provides updates regarding the website, my other publications, and me as their author.
7. The Blog section assembles selected contemplations on implementations of my Philosophy of Happiness book and obstacles thereto.
8. A Forum invites readers to engage in a public discussion of my philosophical work and to ask me questions about it.
9. Readers can communicate with me directly through a message template accessible in the Contact section.
10. The Publicity section provides a short biographical description and a portrait of me as well as book plates of my print and e-book publications.
11. The Materials section links a host of free of charge materials to help familiarize readers with my work. Among these are close to 150 pages of excerpts of the Philosophy of Happiness book and a 16-page Index that is not included in any of the book versions. This section further serves as a central reference for free of charge materials accessible through other sections of the website. It also contains a high-resolution wallpaper of the "daisy meadow" color photo depicted in the Home section as well as a version carrying the name of the website and namesake book.
12. The Purchase section offers information about the print and e-book editions of the Philosophy of Happiness book and provides links for buying them. For purchase information regarding my four collections of quotes and poems, see 2. above.
13. An extensive FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section addresses the most prevalent inquiries about this website, the eponymous book, ancillary publications, as well as their context and preparation.
© 2013-2018 BY MARTIN JANELLO